We know you’re busy. Many of us spend all day running around, working on a never-ending to-do list. So let us help you out.
When you enroll in one of Keuka College’s off-campus programs, textbooks and other course materials are included in the cost of your tuition and shipped right to your door.
But convenience isn’t the only benefit:
Avoid confusion. Content changes with each printed edition. You might not have the time to search every single bookseller to find the right edition of a textbook. We do.
Make the grade. Forget to purchase one of the texts for the class? Missing books or assignments will impact your final grade. Let us help you be prepared.
We’re on the case. If a professor chooses a hard-to-find text, we’ll do the detective work for you.
Tuition rate for opt out students Fall 2019-2020:
- Undergrad $45 less per credit hour
- Graduate $60 less per credit hour
If you do not want fast, convenient, affordable access to your textbooks, complete the form below to opt out of receiving books.
Should you decide to opt out, please be aware that:
- You must do so eight weeks prior to the start of your cohort.
- Once you opt out, you will not be able to opt back in during the period of study for your degree
- Because this course is taught in a compressed time frame, it is absolutely imperative that you have all required course materials (including specific editions of required texts) prior to the first night of each and every course.
- You may not opt in at a later date without approval from the Assistant Vice President for Adult and Online Education. Opting back in to the textbook delivery service may require 8-12 weeks lead time.