It's suggested students select the electronic PDF paperless eTranscript option for quick results avoiding traditional delivery delays. Simply order your e-transcript providing a recipient's or institution's email address for immediate secure processing and delivery.
Types of Transcripts
- eTranscripts: Completed on-demand
Choosing paperless official eTranscripts is the efficient wayto request and send your transcript using a secure method to provide your academic history when needed. This service allows you to supply the recipient's email and have your official transcript sent as a secure electronic document. E-transcripts reduce processing time, mailing delays, and delivery concerns.
- Official Paper Transcripts: Completed within 5-7 days - peak 7-12 days
Students enrolled prior to 2000 must order paper transcripts. All orders must be completed online. Paper documents include signature and are imprinted with the College's seal; sent directly to the intended recipient or another education institution, official agency, potential employer.
- Unofficial: Independently created by the Student using KC Portal for personal use; is not signed by the registrar nor imprinted with the College's logo or seal. Students sign into the student portal to produce unofficial transcripts. Note - if students need a quick, on demand, pdf solution to send academic information; they should order an eTranscript. The office does not fax or email transcripts.
Holds must be removed from your student account before a transcript will be released.
Current semester grades will be posted to your transcript approximately one week after the examination period ends. Degrees will be posted on your academic record and transcript documents approximately 2-3 weeks after the official college conferral dates in May, August, and December.
Keuka College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide all transcript ordering services via the Internet. There are no walk-in requests for Transcripts.
The National Student Clearinghouse provides the online ordering service for all transcripts, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition the process offers the convenience of credit card payment, e-mail notifications will be sent to you as orders are received and processed.
The site walks you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. Completing the consent to release form is required and must be returned to NSC before orders are processed and credit cards are charged.
To ensure confidentiality and to comply with federal regulations when using the Internet, you must authenticate yourself. Alumni and students electing the online service are presented with the consent to release form. You are instructed to print the form, sign and fax it to the Clearinghouse before your order can be completed.
If you need help or have questions about the National Student Clearinghouse's transcript ordering service, contact them via e-mail at [email protected] or phone (703) 742-7791.
Co-curricular transcript requests are not completed online and can only be made by mail or in person.
Please allow two to three working days for processing, not including mailing time. However, during particularly busy times such as registration, grading and graduation, processing time may take up to a week.
Degree & Enrollment Verifications
Keuka College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide online self serve degree & enrollment verifications.
For degree verifications, the National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
- Web: www.degreeverify.org
- Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
Online Self-serve enrollment verifications
1) for current students are generated using the link provided after students sign into KC Portal, selecting the Verifications and Transcripts link under the lower left tab labeled National Student Clearinghouse. Once connected you can choose to print the nationally recognized document listing either current or all enrollment information.
2) for graduates and students no longer attending go to Enrollment Verify.
3) Verifications that require specific forms to be completed and sent validating enrollment can be completed by faxing forms to (703) 742-7792.