The MSW degree in Syracuse is offered in a part-time format. That means you'll be able to earn your degree quickly and still be able to balance your personal and professional obligations.
- Finish your MSW in less than two years (20 months).
- The program is designed for those who have a bachelor's degree in Social Work. If your bachelor's degree is in another discipline, the MSW Foundations program can help you achieve your goals.
- No GRE or GMAT required.
- Attend class in Syracuse one or two evenings per week and occasional Saturdays.
- See degree requirements and course descriptions.
- A bachelor's degree in Social Work (BSW) from a CSWE-accredited institution within the past six years, or successful completion of Keuka College's MSW Foundations year.
- A cumulative minimum grade point average (GPA) or 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- A "B+" or better in all undergraduate Social Work courses.
- A "C" or better in writing, statistics, and human biology courses.
The Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) accredits Keuka College’s Master of Social Work program. Students graduate prepared for the New York State licensing exam to become a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW). Learn more about our accreditation.