Keuka College Brand Champions are those members of the College community who have invested extensive time and energy learning about the College’s mission, vision, values, strategic plan, history, and brand tools.
Any member of the College community is welcome to become a brand champion by enrolling in the brand training course, completing each component, and scoring a 80% or higher on the final assessment.
How Do I Become a Brand Champion?
The training course is located on Moodle, the College’s learning management system. Anyone with a college-issued email address may enroll in the course and browse its content. It includes:
- An overview of the College’s mission, vision, and values
- A deep understanding of E2: Empowering Excellence, the long-range strategic plan
- A tour through the 125-year history of Keuka College
- Knowledge of some of the College’s most interesting stories
- An introduction to Keuka College’s academic philosophy
- Mastery of the College’s brand language and visual identity tools