The Honor Roll of Donors highlights the people and organizations whose financial gifts help make Keuka College such a special place. To view an honor roll, select it from the shelf below.
Donors & Giving Societies
Alumni, friends, corporations, foundations, associations, and organizations may want to consider becoming a member of one of the following giving societies. Membership benefits include a listing in our Honor Roll of Donors, special mailings of the College's publications, and invitations to special events.
- Leadership Council: Recognizes gifts of $10,000 or more.
- President's Circle Levels:
- Founders: recognizes gifts from $5,000 to $9,999.
- Sustainer: recognizes gifts from $2,500 to $4,999.
- Benefactor: recognizes gifts from $1,250 - $2,499.
- Associate: recognizes gifts from $625 - $1,249 (graduates of last 10 years).
- Kathryn Blyley Society: recognizes gifts from $600 to $1,249.
- Arthur Norton Society: recognizes gifts from $325 to $599.
- George Ball Society: recognizes gifts from $125 to $324.