Register for Green and Gold Celebration Weekend
We're excited you'll be joining us for Green & Gold Celebration Weekend 2018. To register for the weekend's events, you'll need to sign up online.
Tips for Registering
- Review our full schedule of events to see what you'd like to participate in. Not all individual events require registration, but you'll still need to sign up and let us know that you're coming.
- Make sure you have the names of all guests who will be attending with you (spouse, children, friends, etc.), along with your credit card if an event requires payment.
- Use our registration tool—AttendMe to register online. Visit attendme.keuka.edu.
- You'll need to create a username and password to log in to AttendMe. This will allow you to start, save and come back to your registration.
- Once you submit your registration and credit card payment (if needed), you can view your itinerary for the weekend.
- See who else is coming, share your plans on social media, and encourage your friends and family to join you!
Questions About Registration
For questions, issues with registration, or if you need to remove an event that you've already paid for, please contact [email protected] or call (315) 279-5602. We can help issue a refund if needed, or to add a guest to an event you've already paid for.
Parking and Transportation
Please come to the College’s main entrance to be directed to our designated parking areas for the weekend. Campus parking is available, but limited, especially when classes are in session on Friday.
- Once you park your vehicle, plan to walk from event to event.
- Should you require any special assistance, please let us know in advance at (315) 279-5602 or [email protected].
- Handicapped parking is available throughout campus.
- Alumnae who are Pathfinders may park in front of Ball Hall.
- Shuttles will be available for those who are staying at the Best Western, Hampton Inn or Microtel in Penn Yan.
- Shuttles will also be available to and from campus parking lots, as well as Keuka Lake State Park (3560 Pepper Road, Bluff Point, NY 14478). Allow extra time to park your car and be shuttled when scheduling your events.
- Golf carts will be available to help guests move around campus throughout the weekend.
In Case of Emergency
If you have an emergency while on campus, please call Campus Safety at (315) 279-5250.
Casual dress is appropriate for most Green & Gold activities. We strongly advise you to bring an umbrella and suitable clothing for variable weather. Certain events may require more formal attire.
Exploring Our Region
During Green & Gold Celebration Weekend, and whenever you visit Keuka College, plan some time to explore the quaint village of Penn Yan and its surrounding area. The Yates County Chamber of Commerce has assembled information and tips on sightseeing, dining, wineries, breweries, shopping, and all their hidden gems to help guide your visit through the local area, which will be available during the Green & Gold Celebration Weekend at the Check-In area. Click here for more visitor/guest information.
Lakeside Country Club
The entire Keuka College Community is invited to play at the premier golf course in the area, Lakeside Country Club. The cost per person is $30 per person, which includes a cart and 18 holes of golf. This deal is good all day Friday and after 12 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.