Arriving from Out-of-State/Country
Keuka College is following the Interim Guidance for Quarantine Restrictions on Travelers Arriving in New York State Following Out-of-State Travel.
If you are returning from travel to a state designated as having a high infection rate of coronavirus, and if such travel was for longer than the limited duration outlined above, you are required to quarantine for 14 days.
Keuka College is requiring all employees and students who have traveled outside of New York State to strictly adhere to the guidelines prior to returning to campus.
- If you are coming to us from out-of-state, regardless of if your state is currently on the advisory list, please complete this form and let us know of your return plans. We recommend you find a friend or family member to stay with for 14 days prior to move-in.
- If you come from an affected state, have traveled internationally or have visited states on the New York State quarantine list, you must quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in New York.
- Therefore, if you would plan to begin work/class on time, you must arrive in New York 14 days before your official start day.
- Any student who needs to request a return to campus prior to the official date may do so but will be subject to an additional board fee.
Traveling by Plane or Bus
- If you are returning by air, please know New York state has enacted an emergency health order requiring travelers arriving at New York airports from restricted states to complete this form providing local authorities with contact information. Failure to comply could result in a $2,000 fine and mandatory quarantine order. Click here to read the Emergency Order.
- We will offer shuttle pick-ups at the Syracuse Hancock International Airport and Syracuse Bus Station for students traveling by bus or plane. Let us know if you plan to utilize our shuttle by completing this form. We’ll be in touch with more details to help you plan your travel arrangements.