Guests & Visitors
- Campus visitors are not allowed during the pandemic unless their presence aligns with the educational or operational mission of the College.
- All approved campus visitors must first report to the Office of Campus Safety and are subject to the Health Screening Process.
- The Campus will be closed to the general public for walking, using the Library, or any purpose other than by invitation for official business.
- Students may not have off-campus guests, including family members, in their residence halls.
Residence Life Guest Policy
- Only Residents are allowed in on-campus housing.
- Non-Residents are prohibited from entering on-campus housing.
- Resident students will be allowed one resident guest each during non-quiet hours. When quiet hours are in effect, no visitors should remain in residence halls. Quiet Hours:
- Sunday-Thursday, 10 p.m.-9 a.m.
- Friday and Saturday, 2 a.m.-noon
- No overnight guests will be permitted.
- Parents or other off-campus visitors picking up students should make arrangements for the student to meet them at their car.
- Residents are defined as individuals with signed Housing Agreements who are currently living in College housing. Non-Residents are defined as individuals without signed Housing Agreements who are currently not living in College housing.