Campus visitors are discouraged, but visitors whose presence aligns with the educational or operational mission of the College are allowed.
- All campus visitors must first report to the Office of Campus Safety and are subject to the Health Screening Process.
- The Campus will be closed to the general public for walking, using the Library, or any purpose other than by invitation or official business.
- Students may not have off-campus guests, including family members, in their residence hall rooms.
Residence Life Guest Policy
- Only Residents are allowed in on-campus housing.
- Non-Residents are prohibited from entering on-campus housing.
- Resident students will be allowed one resident guest each during non-quiet hours. When quiet hours are in effect, no visitors should remain in residence halls. Quiet Hours:
- Sunday-Thursday, 10 p.m. - 9 a.m.
- Friday and Saturday, 2 a.m. - Noon
- No overnight guests will be permitted.
Parents or other off-campus visitors picking up students should make arrangements for the student to meet them at their car, then proceed to an off-campus location for their visit.
Residents are defined as individuals with signed Housing Agreements who are currently living in College housing. Non-Residents are defined as individuals without signed Housing Agreements who are currently not living in College housing.