Please note that Career Connections will be in active as of January 2020. Handshake will be the College's new system. To help you get familiar with this new process Watch this video, which is located on the Field Period® Resources website. Or, you could Read the Guidelines for the Field Period® Process also located on the Field Period® Resources website.
Keuka College Career Connections is a database of opportunities for students, alumni and employers. It also houses the Field Period® process, including course proposals, approvals, and evaluations.
What Job Seekers Can Do
- Complete Profiles/Post Résumés
- Search an Employer Directory
- Search Qualified Jobs (full- and part-time, internship, Field Period™, volunteer, and temporary.)
- Apply for Jobs/Submit Résumés
- Read the Job Seekers' Guide
What Employers Can Do
- Complete a Profile for the Employer Directory
- Post Job Openings (full- and part-time, internship, Field Period™, volunteer, and temporary.)
- Read the Employer's Guide
What Faculty Can Do
- Search/Review Students
- Search Employers and Job Postings