We need you to identify which transformative experiences are worthy of perpetual funding. That means you can shape and propel Keuka College’s path forward for generations to come.
The College’s endowment growing by $8.5 million—built by gifts of at least $50,000 at a time. A flourishing portfolio of endowed investments allows the principal to honor you or someone you love, and the interest will power the next generation’s goals and ambitions indefinitely.
What You Can Do
- You can give the gift of an education, Field Period® experience, spiritual quest, or cultural immersion to students or faculty who meet the criteria you have in mind.
- You can return Keuka College to a time when speakers like Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Dr. Carl Sagan, and Dr. Mae Jemison challenged our community to think differently and aspire to be greater.
- You can design a special experience inspired by the change you’d like to see in the world, starting now and spanning well into the future.
- You can establish an endowed fund independently or with the help of friends and loved ones.
- You can finance all or part of an endowed fund now, over the next several years, or as a part of a last will and testament.