Ceremony and Reception Info
- Impressive views of Keuka Lake from the Chapel as well as gorgeous photo opportunities.
- Recommendations on local ministers and justices of the peace, organists, vocalists, trumpet players, photographers and florists.
- An on-site Chapel Coordinator for rehearsals and wedding day.
- Getting-ready rooms for the bride and groom.
- With one ceremony a day, you'll have full control over your ceremony start time.
- A one-hour rehearsal the day before the wedding, with a 2.5-hour Chapel rental the day of your wedding (based on your ceremony start time).
- Wedding ceremony items, including a unity table, unity candle stands, wooden stands (ideal for floral arrangements), and freestanding candelabras.
- A state-of-the-art sound system, piano and organ that makes for an unforgettable soundtrack to your special day.
- A hearing loop system allowing those with hearing aids, CIs or hearing loop listeners to enjoy the experience.
- Parking in front of the Chapel with special assistance parking if needed.
- On-campus and local accommodations that make it easy for guests to enjoy the area.
Receptions at Keuka College
Wedding receptions at Keuka College (Dahlstrom Student Center, Geiser Dining Commons) can be customized in any way that you’d like. We can help you plan everything from a formal black tie event featuring ice sculptures and carved filet mignon, to a more casual affair featuring local produce and hand crafted hors d'oeuvres, to an authentic, ethnically themed menu. AVI Fresh will tailor every facet of your event to meet your specific needs.
No matter the number of guests or the budget you’re working with, AVI Fresh’s dedicated staff of catering professionals will create a reception that elevates and celebrates each and every special occasion. You can view our wedding reception catering prices here.
- We recommend that you try to reserve your wedding date at least eight months in advance.
- If a wedding planner is involved, bring her/him to the rehearsal and notify Conference Services.
- Measurement of the aisle for the runners is 60 feet from the altar to the last pew and 85 feet to the door. There are 19 full pews down the aisle.
- All celebratory items must be thrown outside the Chapel.