International Admissions Requirements
- Submit an Application for Undergraduate Admission and Scholarship Opportunities.
- Official Transcript with GPA (for freshmen): If you’re applying to come to Keuka College as a freshman, send us your high school transcript. Then, immediately after you complete your application, please request a BASIC WES document-by-document evaluation through World Education Services, or else your application will not be considered complete.
- Official Transcript with GPA (for transfers): If you’re applying to transfer to Keuka College, send us your high school transcript, along with transcripts from any college or university you’ve taken classes. You must also send a World Education Services (WES) course-by-course transcript evaluation at your earliest convenience or else your application will not be considered complete.
- Test Scores: We know there's more to you than just a test score, so submitting your test scores is optional. If you'd like us to look at them, our SAT code is 002350, and our ACT code is 002782.
- English Test Scores: TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo scores are required (minimum 35 TOEFL, 5.0 IELTS, or 75 Duolingo) for all international applicants whose educational instruction was not in English.
- Copy of Your Passport: Plus submit a copy of the identification page of your passport. It must be within six months of its expiration date.
- Financial Declaration: All applicants who are citizens of another country must submit evidence of full financial support for all expenses at Keuka College as a condition of being issued an F-1 student visa. More information is available on the Financial Arrangements for International Students page.
Special Program Requirements
The ASL and ASL-English Interpreting programs require students entering with previous coursework or experience in ASL to schedule a zoom call with faculty to determine placement in the appropriate language courses. Download additional information, including guidelines and deadlines.
- There is no separate application for the occupational therapy program.
- Occupational therapy candidates must indicate occupational therapy as their intended major on the Application for Undergraduate Admission and Scholarship Opportunities.
- In addition, occupational therapy candidates must submit an official high school transcript.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5. or 80% for freshman candidates.
- 80% or higher average in math and science coursework.
General Occupational Therapy Admission Information
- We offer rolling admission for freshmen and transfers applying for a seat in our occupational therapy program. No separate application is required. Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The occupational therapy program has 65 seats available for freshmen, with limited space available for transfer students.
- The first 65 freshmen to be accepted and to submit their enrollment deposit will receive a reserved spot in the program.
- The College does not permit the deferment of OT acceptances to another semester.
- Since Keuka College accepts a limited number of applicants to the occupational therapy program annually, we welcome all candidates not admitted to the program to consider other courses of study at Keuka College.
Requirements for Freshman Admission
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 80%
- Minimum of 80% average final score for all math and science courses
Requirements for Transfer Admission
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Minimum of 3.0 average in all college-level math and science coursework
- All science courses must have been completed within five years of application.
The Admissions Office counselors/recruiters operate with the utmost professionalism. In accordance with 34 C.F.R. 668 admissions counselors/college recruiters will never use fraudulent or aggressive recruiting tactics as it pertains to military students or any other students interested in our institution. These counselors/recruiters will also never engage in high-pressure recruitment tactics and will not be compensated for securing military enrollments or any other student enrollments.
Students Interested in the Management 3+1 Program Must:
- Enter Keuka College with 4 – 6 college credits
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 87 on a 100 scale
- Wish to complete your bachelor’s degree in three years, rather than the traditional four years
- Have learned to manage your time efficiently
- Be able to handle 15 academic credits each semester