Thank you for your interest in employment with Keuka College. Applying for a faculty, staff or admin, or student position is very simple. All applicants must apply through the College's online applicant portal. By submitting your application materials through our system, your information will not be lost or overlooked, and you can apply for several positions if you so choose.
Once you arrive at our online application portal, you can:
- Search for Jobs – Search all current openings for employment.
- Apply – You may apply for any job for which you meet the minimum qualifications. You may be asked questions regarding your qualifications, and you'll have the ability to add your resume/CV, cover letter, or other supporting materials.
- Manage Applications – Check the status of all jobs for which you've applied, add additional documents, or withdraw your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I apply for more than one position at a time? Yes, once you have completed your online application, you can apply for multiple positions. When you revisit the site, the original application you created will be available for you to use and/or update to apply for other positions.
- Do I need a resume to apply?
Yes, all positions with Keuka College, including student working positions, require a resume to apply.
- Can I apply directly with the hiring department? No. Our online application portal is the central intake point for ALL open positions at the College. Only job seekers who create a profile and submit a resume online will be considered for employment.
- May I use more than one resume? Yes. You can submit a new resume for each position that you apply for. The site will hold several versions of your resume and cover letter. These can later be attached to subsequent jobs you apply for and can be viewed and edited by entering your username and password.
- How will I know if a position has been filled? You will receive an email when a position for which you have applied has been filled. If a position is posted, then we are still actively recruiting candidates.