Earn an American Degree in Vietnam
The Keuka College Vietnam Program at Vietnam National University - International School (VNU-IS) in Hanoi, International Training and Education Center VNUHCM - University of Science (ITEC) in Ho Chi Minh City, and Duy Tan University (DTU) in DaNang, offer students a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management through a unique learning experience that blends cutting-edge curriculum with a historical commitment to community service.
Located in Vietnam’s historic capital city of Hanoi, the Keuka College Vietnam Program at VNU-IS is perfectly situated to give students access to international businesses and governmental offices. The Keuka College Vietnam Program at ITEC in Ho Chi Minh City is in the nation’s largest city and is the countries center of commerce where many corporate headquarters and cultural attractions combine to provide students and faculty easy access to educational resources. Keuka's program at Duy Tan University (DTU) is located in central Vietnam's economic hub.
Keuka College Vietnam Program graduates possess the knowledge, skills, and experience to flourish in today’s global business environment along with a strong desire to make a difference in the lives of others. A world-class faculty brings business expertise and real-world experience to the classroom, and a cutting edge program that meshes theory and practice.
In addition to our locations in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, and DaNang in Vietnam, Keuka College educates tomorrow’s business leaders on its home campus in Keuka Park, New York; throughout New York State via its Accelerated Studies for Adults Program; and in China, where more than 2,700 Chinese students are pursuing business management degrees at four universities.
What Sets the Keuka College Vietnam Program Apart
- A faculty with extensive, real-world experience, including those who have held management positions or consulted for such companies as ARAMARK, Corning, Chrysler, Hilton, Marriott, Gallop, Timken, and others.
- Field Period®, a required internship program where students garner hands-on experience by fulfilling a variety of roles in diverse business and community service settings.
- Field trips to area companies.
- Guest speakers from various segments of the business world and government.
- Student participation in hands-on, real-world projects such as entrepreneurial development, in-class case studies, and community volunteerism.
- Accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).