The MSW in Rochester is offered in a part-time format. That means you'll be able to earn your degree quickly and still balance your professional and family commitments.
- Earn your MSW in less than two years (20 months).
- The program is designed for those who have a bachelor's degree in Social Work. If your bachelor's degree is in another discipline, the MSW Foundations program can help you achieve your goals.
- Attend class in Victor one or two evenings per week and occasional Saturdays.
- No GRE or GMAT required.
- See degree requirements and course descriptions.
- A bachelor's degree in Social Work (BSW) from a CSWE-accredited institution within the past six years, or successful completion of Keuka College's MSW Foundations year.
- A cumulative minimum grade point average (GPA) or 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- A "B+" or better in all undergraduate Social Work courses.
- A "C" or better in writing, statistics, and human biology courses.
Keuka College’s Master of Social Work program is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE). Students graduate prepared for the New York State licensing exam to become a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW). Learn more about our accreditation.