The RN to BSN program is offered in an evening & online format. Earn your BSN degree in just 15 months while balancing your work and family commitments.
Evening & Online Format
- Complete your RN to BSN degree in just 15 months.
- Attend face-to-face classes just one night each week for four hours at a location that's close to home or work.
- Complete assignments and readings online during the week when it fits your schedule.
- Associate degree, a nursing diploma, or 60 or more transferable credits from an accredited institution.
- Unencumbered NYS license and current registration as a registered nurse (RN).
- Must be currently working as an RN either full- or part-time.
Earn Your Nursing Degree at One of These Locations Close to Home:
- Arnot Health
- Ascension Lourdes Hospital
- Cayuga Community College
- Cayuga Medical Center
- Geneva General Hospital
- Rochester General Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Hospital
- SUNY Broome Community College
- SUNY Corning Community College
- Syracuse Crouse Hospital