To kick-start your college career, we invite you attend New Student Orientation (NSO) prior to your starting classes in either the spring or fall. For incoming freshmen and transfer students, come to campus early to meet fellow classmates, learn about our services, organizations and activities, create your schedule, and get acclimated with your new home!
Spring 2018 NSO
If you'll be joining us as a new student in Spring 2018, we invite you to campus on Feb. 3 (for residential students) or Feb. 4 (for commuter students), prior to classes starting on Monday, Feb. 5.
Fall 2018 NSO
If you'll be joining us as a new student in Fall 2018, you can choose from one of the following dates to attend New Student Orientation: June 2, June 12 and August 6. AfterNSO, you’ll leave campus with your first-semester schedule, your student ID card, parking permit, and new connections with classmates, staff members, and your professors.
Sign Up For NSO
Use your Keuka College username and password to log in to the NSO Portal site. Here you can sign up for NSO, complete and download important forms, and get a jump start on your housing application and meal plan selection for the upcoming semester.
What to Bring
There’s a lot of important activities planned during NSO–completing your placement tests ensures you walk away with a first-semester schedule, and bringing necessary proof of identity ensures you leave with a student ID card and parking permit. Please don’t leave home without:
- A non-graphing calculator for your Math Placement exam (we have some extras, but not enough for everyone)
- Proof of Identity–such as a passport, driver’s license or ID card issued by the government, U.S. military card or draft record, etc. (see a full list here)
- $50 to purchase a parking permit (cash or check only)
- Your driver’s license and vehicle registration to validate your parking permit.
- Your Keuka College username and password (see separate email from [email protected])