We are excited to officially welcome you to the Keuka College community—home of the Wolves! To kick-start your college career, we invite you back to campus for New Student Orientation (NSO) on June 3, June 13, or August 7, 2017 (for transfer students). After NSO, you’ll leave campus with your first-semester schedule, your student ID card, parking permit, and new connections with classmates, staff members, and your professors.
Sign Up For NSO
Use your Keuka College username and password to log in to the NSO Portal site. Here you can sign up for NSO, complete and download important forms, and get a jump start on your housing application and meal plan selection for the Fall semester.
What to Bring
There’s a lot of important activities planned during NSO–completing your placement tests ensures you walk away with a first-semester schedule, and bringing necessary proof of identity ensures you leave with a student ID card and parking permit. Please don’t leave home without:
- A non-graphing calculator for your Math Placement exam (we have some extras, but not enough for everyone)
- Proof of Identity–such as a passport, driver’s license or ID card issued by the government, U.S. military card or draft record, etc. (see a full list here)
- $50 to purchase a parking permit (cash or check only)
- Your driver’s license and vehicle registration to validate your parking permit.
- Your Keuka College username and password (see separate email from [email protected])