We make it as easy and convenient as possible to help you navigate the admissions process and get started on your Master of Science in Management (MSM) as soon as possible.
The face-to-face program begins each fall, and while the online program begins each fall and spring. Regardless of which format you choose, you must have access to the Internet, either at home or from a public location, for the entirety of the program.
- Completion of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
Requirements for International Applicants
Keuka College warmly welcomes international students into the face-to-face MSM program. International applications must submit:
- A copy of your valid passport
- TOEFL, IELTS, of Duolingo scores (minimum 46 TOEFL, 5.5 IELTS, or 87 Duolingo) if your educational instruction was not in English
- A financial declaration
How to Apply
- Complete your Application for Admission online.
- Submit all official transcripts from each college or university you've attended.
- Submit all supplemental items.
- Pay your $50 non-refundable application fee.
Who Do I Contact with Questions?
The Office of Admissions is available Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. You can contact us at (315) 279-5406 or [email protected].
If you need to speak with an Admissions Counselor after normal business hours, simply drop us an email letting us know when it would be convenient for you to talk and the best way to get in touch. We'll happily arrange for an Admissions Counselor to contact you in the evening.