Thank you for your service and sacrifice to our country. Keuka College is a great place for those who have served to build upon their education, and enhance their leadership skills. Here are four reasons why:
- A hands-on approach to learning: Keuka College’s experiential learning model relies on a hands-on, applied learning approach—just like the military’s.
- Real-world experience: Our on-campus undergraduate, accelerated undergraduate, and graduate programs all integrate real world experiences into their curriculum. This enhances your résumé, provides the opportunity to integrate back into civilian life, and allows you to build your professional network while still in school.
- Exceptional academic support: If it’s been a while since you were last in a classroom, the Academic Success at Keuka office is here to support you with study skills, college-level writing, tutoring, personalized learning accommodations, and anything else you need to be successful.
- Incredible support:We're here to support you. From members of the student-run Veterans Club to faculty and staff who have served, you'll find many people at Keuka College who are here to help you reintegrate to civilian life and find immeasureable success in the classroom.
Incredible flexibility to earn your degree is one of the reasons GI Jobs continually ranks Keuka College as a military friendly school.
Options for Earning Your Bachelor's Degree from Keuka College
- On-Campus Programs: Earn your bachelor's degree in one of more than 30 fields of study. Live in a campus residence hall (or choose to commute), participate in athletics and co-curricular activities, and enjoy the full residential college experience. Learn more about coming to Keuka College as a first-time college student or as a transfer student with prior college credit.
- Off-Campus Programs: If you have prior college credit, you can earn your bachelor's degree in organizational management, criminal justice systems, social work, or nursing through Keuka College's Accelerated Studies for Adults Program (ASAP). Attend face-to-face classes one evening per week at a branch campus or partner site close to home, and finish most programs in just under 24 months. Learn more about Keuka College ASAP.
Options for Earning Your Master's Degree from Keuka College
- Off-Campus Graduate Programs: Earn your master's degree in management, criminal justice administration, social work, or nursing. Attend face-to-face classes one evening per week at a branch campus or partner site close to home, and finish most programs in just 18 months. Learn more about the Center for Professional Studies.
- On-Campus Graduate Programs: Earn your master's degree in management or literacy in just 10 months. Attend class on Keuka College's main campus during the day, and live in a campus residence hall or commute from home. Learn more about Keuka College's graduate programs.