Keuka College provides a generous benefits package with a variety of medical, dental, and other insurance plans from which to choose. Other important benefits include retirement, tuition reimbursement, a wellness program, and an Employee Assistance Program
In addition to the core benefits and compensation package, we are committed to providing a variety of services that support and strengthen faculty and staff vitality. These services are intended to promote a work/life balance and range from wellness to professional development.
Keuka College recognizes the need to balance the challenges of work and family by offering generous time-off benefits and leave plans for eligible employees.
- Holidays & Winter Breaks
- Sick Time
- Berevement Leave
- Military Leave
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
Keuka College supports the health and well-being of our employees and encourage smart and sustainable healthcare decisions.
- Health Care Plans (medical, dental & vision)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- AFLAC Cancer Center Coverage
- AFLAC Personal Accident Indemnity Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- WellStyle Rewards Program
- Access to On-Campus Workout Facilities, and Fitness Classes
- Access to Bike Rentals, Boating, Swimming at Point Neamo (seasonal)
Keuka College addresses the long-term financial needs of employees, and helps them plan for the future.
- 403(b) Retirement Annuity Plan
- Supplement Retirement Annuity Plan
- Life Insurance
Keuka College's success hinges on the passionate and talented people who work here. We believe in the potential of our employees and take pride in nurturing and supporting their personal and professional development.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Remission
- Internal and External Training and Development
There are several advantages of working on a College campus, among them the ability to use the facilities, and benefit from discounts across campus.
- Usage of Workout Facilities & Equipment
- 10% Discount at the Campus Bookstore
- Full Access to the Books, Subscriptions, and Journals at the Lightner Library
- Discounted Meal Plans at the Geiser Dining Commons or Wolf Den Café
- Discounted Rates to Rent the Norton Chapel for Special Occasions, or the Guest House
- Short Term Apartment Rental, or Campus-Owned Housing Available through Residential Lease
- Attend Social Gatherings: Holiday Party, FAST Fridays, Athletic Games, and more
Thanks to our close connection with the local community, several restaurants and establishments offer discounts to Keuka College employees who present their College ID.
- Services: PALS Car Service, Penn Yan Plumbing and Heating, Vintage Barber Shop, Pinckney Hardware
- Accommodations: Colonial Motel and Savannah House
- Vineyards: Hunt Country
- Food: Silverbird Wood Fired Pizza, Cam's NY Pizzeria, Angel's Restaurant, Pizza Hut, Mark's Pizzeria, Keuka Candy Emporium
We also offer national entertainment, travel and cell phone discounts.
- Exclusive discounts of up to 50% off tickets, and up to 60% off hotels, with access to preferred seating and special offers for top shows, attractions, theme parks, sporting events, movie tickets, hotels, and much more!
- Verizon Wireless offers a 19% discount to Keuka College employees on qualifying voice plans and up to 25% off of accessories.