The following resources provide information on state and federal public-health guidelines, Keuka College practices and policies, and other helpful information related to the College’s reopening plans and the pandemic.
- Yates County Health Department
- New York State Health Department
- New York Forward Plan and Guidelines
- New York’s Contact Tracing Plan
- New York State Department of Health Rules and Enforcement on Masking and Social Distancing Measures
- Coronavirus Resources in American Sign Language
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Facts about Coronavirus
- Face Masks on Campus -- What You Need to Know
- NY Project Hope (free counseling services)
- 2021-22 Academic Calendar
- Employee Self-Screening Process
- Tips for Staying Healthy
- COVID-19 Sanctioning Guidelines
- What if I Get Sick?
- NYS HERO Act Training and Information