Interlibrary loan is a service that allows you to get materials that we do not own at the College. We will request materials from other libraries for your use. Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request interlibrary loan items free of charge.
The Lightner Library uses ILLiad, a service which helps us to coordinate interlibrary loans with other libraries. To log in to ILLiad, click the button below.
For more information on using Interlibrary Loan, visit our Interlibrary Loan Guide.
First Time Using Interlibrary Loan?
Follow these steps:
- Click the “Interlibrary Loan Login” button above.
- Click “First Time Users” at the bottom of the login page.
- Read the following page and click “First Time Users Click Here.”
- Fill out the form using the address at which you currently reside. If you live far away from Keuka College and rarely visit the main campus, select "Mail to Address" for both delivery methods.
- Use your Keuka College e-mail address. When you are finished with the form, click "Submit Information."
- You should receive an email within 48 hours confirming your new account information.