The purpose of this policy is to establish guidelines for the posting of signage on the Keuka College campus, ensuring a consistent and organized presentation that aligns with the College's branding and aesthetic standards.
Keuka College welcomes all departments, divisions, clubs, and organizations to advertise their activities, services, and events. To maintain an organized and professional appearance throughout our campus, the following policy has been established.
- Requests for digital signage advertisements should be sent to [email protected] at least two weeks in advance of the desired publication date.
- Each request will be reviewed and approved based on alignment with College policies and brand standards.
- Requests for signage made less than two weeks in advance of the desired publication date must be submitted by the division’s vice president.
- Requests from student clubs or organizations must be approved by the Office of Campus Life prior to submission.
- Paper signage may be posted only in designated display areas across the campus. Acrylic sign holders and bulletin boards are provided for this purpose.
- The posting party is responsible for removing their signs promptly after the conclusion of the advertised event.
- Signage made by student clubs or organizations must be approved by the Office of Campus Life prior to printing.
- Requests for additional signage display areas can be made to the Office of Facilities for their consideration with approval of the division’s vice president.
- Posters, papers, or any other form of signage may not be taped to painted surfaces, glass surfaces, or doors under any circumstances. This is both to minimize damage to campus facilities and to remain compliant with fire codes.
- Any signage found in violation of this policy will be removed.
- Business units, clubs, and organizations found in violation of this policy may be subject to a $50 damage repair chargeback per piece of taped signage and/or lose the right to sponsor events.