Order a Transcript or Verify Your Degree/Enrollment
Official eTranscripts (PDF) are emailed securely to the intended recipient through our National Student Clearinghouse provider
Official Paper Transcripts
Official paper transcripts are sent directly to the intended recipient via US mail or (optional) FedEx.
Actively enrolled Keuka College students may access their unofficial transcript through KC Self Service in the left hand navigation pane by choosing Academics (the icon looks like a graduation cap) followed by Unofficial Transcript.
- Unofficial transcripts cannot be obtained by students with account holds, students who have withdrawn, or students who have already graduated. Students who have withdrawn or graduated may request an official transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- All transcript orders must go through the National Student Clearinghouse. Electronic and paper copy options are available through this service.
- Transcripts cannot be faxed.
- Transcript orders cannot be taken over the phone.
- All payments are made through the National Student Clearinghouse process for ordering transcripts.
- All student account holds must be cleared before a transcript can be released.
- You have the option to have the transcript order filled after grades or after degree is awarded. If you need your transcript to list a conferral date, please choose the after degree is awarded option.
If you have order questions, e-mail [email protected] or phone (703)742-7791
Degree & Enrollment Verifications
For degree verifications, contact the National Student Clearinghouse at:
- Web: www.degreeverify.org
- Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
Online Self-serve enrollment verifications:
- Current students enrolled at Keuka College can obtain their own verification by going to: KC Portal > KC Self Service > Enrollment Verifications > Add New Request (Select Advanced Enrollment for future terms)
- Verifications that require specific forms can be completed by faxing forms to (703) 742-7792.
The Registrar Office requires a form from your lender to help you with your loan deferral. Our turnaround time is 1 week.
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: Registrar's Office, 141 Central Avenue, Keuka Park, NY 14478