- Official eTranscripts (PDF) are emailed securely to the intended recipient through our National Student Clearinghouse provider.
- Official Paper Transcripts:
- Official paper transcripts are sent directly to the intended recipient via US mail or (optional) FedEx.
- Active students can print their own unofficial transcript using the KC Portal .
- The Registrar office does not fax or email transcripts.
- Student account holds must be removed before a transcript will be released.
- Ordering Options include
- process after grades are posted
- process after degree is awarded.
- If you have order questions, e-mail [email protected] or phone (703)742-7791
Degree & Enrollment Verifications
For degree verifications, contact the National Student Clearinghouse at:
- Web: www.degreeverify.org
- Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
Online Self-serve enrollment verifications:
- Current students enrolled at Keuka College can obtain their own verification by going to:
- KC Portal | Additional Links | Verifications & Transcripts
- Select Advanced Enrollment for future terms
- Verifications that require specific forms, can be completed by faxing forms to (703) 742-7792.
The Registrar Office requires a form from your lender to help you with your loan deferral. Our turnaround time is 1 week.
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: Registrar Office, 141 Central Avenue, Keuka Park, NY 14478