Order a Transcript or Verify Your Degree/Enrollment
Official eTranscripts (PDF) are emailed securely to the intended recipient through our National Student Clearinghouse provider
Official Paper Transcripts
Official paper transcripts are sent directly to the intended recipient via US mail or (optional) FedEx.
Active students can print their own unofficial transcript using the KC Portal > KC Self Service > Academics > Unofficial Transcript.
- The Registrar's Office cannot fax or email transcripts.
- All Student Account Holds must be removed before a transcript will be released.
- You have the option to have your requested processed either after grades or after degree is awarded.
If you have order questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (703)742-7791
Degree & Enrollment Verifications
For degree verifications, contact the National Student Clearinghouse at:
- Web: www.degreeverify.org
- Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
Online Self-serve enrollment verifications:
- Current students enrolled at Keuka College can obtain their own verification by going to: KC Portal > KC Self Service > Enrollment Verifications > Add New Request (Select Advanced Enrollment for future terms)
- Verifications that require specific forms can be completed by faxing forms to (703) 742-7792.
The Registrar Office requires a form from your lender to help you with your loan deferral. Our turnaround time is 1 week.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Registrar's Office, 141 Central Avenue, Keuka Park, NY 14478