The purpose of the Alumni Association is to preserve and strengthen the loyalty of alumni to the College, to assist in the fulfillment of the mission of the College, and to stimulate the interest of graduates and former students in the College and each other.
The Alumni Association Executive Council presented amendments to the Association's Constitution and Bylaws. The final vote took place during the Annual Alumni Association Meeting on Friday, October 30, 2020.
Please review the documents and contact the Office of Alumni Relations if you have any questions or concerns. The Office can be reached at (315) 279-5238 or [email protected].
The Alumni Association’s goals are to:
- Increase alumni involvement in all Keuka College programs and to use these opportunities not only to share our collective wisdom, but also to help the College achieve the excellence for which it strives.
- Provide alumni input into the decisions affecting the long-range planning for programming of the College.
- Facilitate opportunities, by which alumni may serve as role models, mentors, networking connections, and friends to Keuka College students through a variety of approaches, including Field Period placements, internships, career development activities, social events, and student recruitment.
- Create, teach, and nurture an awareness of the responsibility of each alumnus/a to strongly support the fundraising work of Keuka College.
- Serve as a source of the collected history of Keuka College and to provide opportunities to convey these traditions to current members of the Keuka community.
- Recognize distinguished alumni for community service, service to Keuka, professional achievement, outstanding recent graduate, and effective use of retirement years.
- Offer alumni and other appropriate constituencies diverse activities that are educational, cultural, social, spiritual, and athletic.
- Assist the administration and the Board of Trustees of Keuka College lobbying efforts for higher education.
- Encourage increasing numbers of alumni in the attainment of the goals of the Alumni Association, and create opportunities for alumni involvement both on and off-campus.
- The Keuka College Alumni Association will strive to be widely known by all alumni.
- The Keuka College Alumni Association will be recognized as action-oriented.
- The Keuka College Alumni Association will be an organization in which Alumni and students recognize the value of their participation.
- The Keuka College Alumni Association will interact with the college administration, faculty, and students to support this vision and advance the Keuka College mission.