Yes! Our merit-based scholarships are as follows:
|Scholarship||Amount per year||To qualify, your GPA must be between:|
|Alumni Association Award for Excellence||$21,000||3.5-4.0 or 90-100%|
|Keuka College Presidential Scholarship||$19,000||3.0-3.49 or 85-89%|
|Keuka College Gold Scholars Award||$17,000||2.5-2.99 or 80-84%|
Keuka College offers a number of other scholarships you may be eligible for as well. The best way to determine your exact eligibility, is to apply for admission today. View our additional scholarships.
- AP courses: we award transfer credit if you receive a 3 or above on the AP exam
- IB courses: we award transfer credit for HL courses in which you receive a 5 or above on the IB exam
- Dual enrollment courses: we award transfer credit if you receive a C or above in a college course through an accredited college or university
*Please note in order to receive credit you must request your college transcript(s) and/or AP/IB score reports are sent to Keuka College
All programs require that you submit your application, letter of recommendation, and official high school transcript. There are three selective programs with additional requirements, those include the following:
- Occupational Therapy - requires a minimum cumulative GPA of a 3.0 or 85% along with an 85% or higher average in math and science coursework. There are limited seats available. Upon acceptance, submit your deposit ($200) to reserve your spot. This is refundable until May 1.
- Nursing - requires a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or 80%, with an 80% or higher final course grade in biology and chemistry. There are limited seats available. Upon acceptance, submit your deposit ($200) to reserve your spot. This is refundable until May 1.
- 3-Year Business management - This program is only available for first-year students and you are not able to add a concentration. Students are required to transfer 4-6 college credits and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 or 87%.
Yes, we will need official copies of your transcripts from every college you have attended since graduating high school. Not only are these transcripts necessary for your credits to transfer if you are accepted, but they also provide us with the ability to review patterns in your academic history over time.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.studentaid.gov. The FAFSA is the application required for all federal aid. You can call 1-800-433-3243 for help with filling out your FAFSA.
The application for New York State aid (TAP) can be found at www.hesc.ny.gov. You can call 1-888-697-4372 for help with filling out your TAP application.
Students who wish to resume coursework at Keuka College should review Former Students Returning to Keuka College page in the Keuka College Record. All applications will be reviewed by the Keuka College Office of Admissions as well as the Office of the Registrar, if necessary.
You can apply on our website here or on the Common App. Both applications are free!
We're thrilled you're coming to Keuka College! Let us know you're coming by completing this enrollment contract and submitting your $200 deposit.
Yes, we would all love to meet with you virtually! Schedule your virtual meeting here.