- Submit an Application for Undergraduate Admission and Scholarship Opportunities.
- Submit official high school transcripts and transcripts from any college or university where you may have taken college-level classes while you were still in high school. If these classes were taken after graduation, you’re considered a transfer student, so you’ll want to follow those guidelines.
- We require at least one letter of recommendation, so make sure you ask a teacher, guidance counselor, or principal to mail one directly to our office. Our mailing address is:
Office of Admissions
141 Central Ave.
Keuka Park, N.Y. 14478
- ZeeMee (optional): In an effort to get-to-know our applicants, we have partnered with ZeeMee, a free service that helps students bring their applications to life. As part of our holistic review process, we are committed to learning about you! Copy and paste your link into the Keuka Collegeapplication or on the Common Application. Sign up at ZeeMee.com.
- Please note: Submitting a ZeeMee profileis optional and evaluation of your admissions application will not be delayed as long as all other required materials have been received.
ASL and ASL-English Interpreting Students
The ASL and ASL-English Interpreting programs require students entering with previous coursework or experience in ASL to submit a video to determine placement in the appropriate language courses.Download additional information, including guidelines and deadlines.
Fall Occupational Therapy Admission Requirements
- There is no separate application for the occupational therapy program.
- Occupational therapy candidates must indicate occupational therapy as their intended major on the Application for Undergraduate Admission and Scholarship Opportunities.
- In addition, occupational therapy candidates must submit an official high school transcript, and a letter of recommendation (from a high school official).
General Occupational Therapy Admission Information
- We offer rolling admission for freshmen and transfers applying for a seat in our occupational therapy program. No separate application is required. Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The occupational therapy program has 65 seats available for freshmen, with limited space available for transfer students.
- The first 65 freshmen to be accepted and to submit their enrollment deposit will receive a reserved spot in the program.
- The College does not permit the deferment of OT acceptances to another semester.
- Since Keuka College accepts a limited number of applicants to the occupational therapy program annually, we welcome all candidates not admitted to the program to consider other courses of study at Keuka College.
Nursing (Dual Degree) Admission Requirements
- Minimum GPA of 2.5, with an 80% or higher in biology and chemistry.
- All science courses must have been completed within five years of application.
- If you have completed Anatomy & Physiology and earned a "C" or better, biology may be waived.