Search the Keuka College Help Center

Does the Health & Counseling Center provide documentation for missed classes, housing changes, or special accommodations?

Although staff can help advocate for students they see, they do not complete official paperwork in order to change/excuse student responsibilities to Keuka College. In the event a student needs help in these areas, they will be referred to the Office of Student Accessibility. The OSA staff can send a note with the student stating that they were seen in the Health and Counseling Center, with the date and time, however no other information can be provided.