Search the Keuka College Help Center

How do I report a concern about a student at Keuka College?

To report concerns about a student on campus, visit and select the appropriate form. We care about our students and use this information to help support them the best we can. We encourage individuals to complete a form for non-academic related concerns. This might include students in crisis (e.g., difficulties at home, financial stress, death of a family member, etc.), students with concerning behaviour (e.g., suicidal ideations, self-harm, depressive or aggressive behavior, etc.), or students who are injured, ill, or physically harmed.