Who must live on campus?
Keuka College is a residential college campus. All students are required to reside in College-owned housing through the end of their senior year. The ONLY automatic exceptions to this are:
- Commuter students (living with a parent or guardian in their home that is no more than 30 miles from campus)
- Students that are 23 years of age or older
- Students who are married or have dependents -- Keuka College does not offer family housing, so students who are married or who have dependent children are not required to reside on campus.
- Medical Exceptions are considered on a case-by-case basis by our Disability Services Office. Your request must be submitted before February 14 of the prior year for maximum consideration before the Housing Selection Process. All others will be placed on a waiting list and reviewed when openings occur. All efforts to accommodate these needs with on-campus options must be exhausted prior to off-campus permission being granted.
- Each year, there are a limited number of exceptions that are approved for off-campus living opportunities. These are based on the number of incoming freshmen and transfers. These requests for consideration must be submitted by February 14 every year for maximum consideration.
Contact [email protected] if you’re interested in completing the appropriate paperwork for off-campus considerations or on-campus accommodations.