Search the Keuka College Help Center

I can't register because I have a hold. What should I do?

There are four types of holds that prevent you from registering:

  • ADV Advising Hold: See your advisor who will have the hold lifted
  • SA Student Accounts: Visit the Student Accounts office to resolve your bill or contact them via email at [email protected] or by phone at (315) 279-5237
  • FA Financial Aid: Visit the Financial Aid office to understand what you need to do to complete your financial aid paperwork or contact them via email at [email protected] or by phone at (315) 279-5232
  • HEA Health Services Hold: Contact the Health & Counseling Center by emailing [email protected], or calling (315) 279-5368