Search the Keuka College Help Center

How can I change my address?

There are 3 ways to change your address:

  1. Fill out a change of address form located on the Registrar's website
  2. e-mail [email protected] with the new address
  3. KC Self-Service (KC Portal > KC Self-Service > User Options > User Profile) where you can change your address online