Fill out an Academic Program Change form located on the Registrar's website and submit the completed form to the Registrar's Office.
There are 3 ways to change your address:
- Fill out a change of address form located on the Registrar's website
- e-mail [email protected] with the new address
- KC Self-Service (KC Portal > KC Self-Service > User Options > User Profile) where you can change your address online
Contact the Registrar's Office at (315) 279-5204 or email [email protected].
As a current student you can print out your own enrollment verification by going to: KC Portal > KC Self Service > Enrollment Verifications > Add New Request (Select Advanced Enrollment for future terms)
If you have a verification form certified that you need filled out, please bring it to the Office of the Registrar.
- Fill out a name change form and submit it to the Registrar's Office with a copy of at least one piece of legal documentation (drivers license, marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc)
- E-mail [email protected] with a copy of at least one piece of legal documentation (drivers license, marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc)
You must request an Official transcript from that college to be sent directly to Keuka College Registrar's office. Once we receive the transcript we will evaluate what will transfer. We accept:
- Transcripts sent via secure email from another college (or college transcript vendor)
- Paper transcripts from the other college in a sealed college envelope. We do not accept paper transcripts that have been previously opened.