Search the Keuka College Help Center

Can I get help finding services off campus?

Yes. A counselor can meet with you to help find a therapist/professional off-campus or in your area. The Nurse Practitioner may refer you to a specialist depending on your diagnosis. You may also be referred for radiology or specific labs that cannot be run in the Health Center.