Help Center Search
As a current student you can print out your own enrollment verification by going to: KC Portal > KC Self Service > Enrollment Verifications > Add New Request (Select Advanced Enrollment for future terms)
If you have a verification form certified that you need filled out, please bring it to the Office of the Registrar.
Fill out the student portion and bring the form to the Registrar's Office. We will fill out the rest and send it on as requested.
On campus students day of registration is determined by your class level (cumulative credits, not including what is in progress) and athletic status.
- Day 1: Athletes and Seniors (85 credits and above)
- Day 2: Juniors (55-84 credits)
- Day 3: Sophomores (26-54 credits)
- Day 4: Freshmen (25 credits and below)
You must request an Official transcript from that college to be sent directly to Keuka College Registrar's office. Once we receive the transcript we will evaluate what will transfer. We accept:
- Transcripts sent via secure email from another college (or college transcript vendor)
- Paper transcripts from the other college in a sealed college envelope. We do not accept paper transcripts that have been previously opened.
Your degree requirements can be found on your Program Evaluation. KC Portal > KC Self Service > Student Planning > My Progress
There are 3 types of holds that prevent you from registering:
- ADV Advising Hold: See your advisor who will have the hold lifted
- SA Student Accounts: Visit the Student Accounts office to resolve your bill or contact them via email at [email protected] or by phone at (315) 279-5659
- FA Financial Aid: Visit the Financial Aid office to understand what you need to do to complete your financial aid paperwork or contact them via email at [email protected] or by phone at (315) 279-5232
To see what courses you still need to complete, please go to: KC Portal > KC Self-Service > Student Planning > My Progress. Additionally, we encourage you to contact your faculty advisor to talk about student planning.
A student needs 12 credits to be considered a full time undergraduate. Full time status is required for Financial Aid.
For information regarding Add/Drop/Withdraw a course can be found on the Registration and Registration Changes page in the Keuka College Record.
- Add a course: Students may add courses through their KC Self Service until the 6th day of class for 14-week courses and the third day of class for 7-week courses.
- Drop a course: Students can drop a course through their KC Self Service until the 6th day of class for 14-week courses and the third day of class for 7-week courses without a "W" on a transcript.
- Withdraw from a course: Students may withdraw from a course after the add/drop but before 50% of the class has been completed. Students will receive a "W" on their transcript for a course. This will not affect their GPA.
For current Add/Drop/Withdraw dates, please refer to the Academic Calendar.
You must request an official transcript from the college, College Board (AP), or International Baccalaureate (IB) that you received the credit from. Note: we will not transfer credit from your high school transcript.
Undergraduate students must have a term GPA of 3.5 or above. Letters are sent to the address on file.