Help Center Search
As a current student you can print out your own enrollment verification by going to: KC Portal > KC Self Service > Enrollment Verifications > Add New Request (Select Advanced Enrollment for future terms)
If you have a verification form certified that you need filled out, please bring it to the Office of the Registrar.
On campus students day of registration is determined by your class level (cumulative credits, not including what is in progress) and athletic status.
- Day 1: Athletes and Seniors (85 credits and above)
- Day 2: Juniors (55-84 credits)
- Day 3: Sophomores (26-54 credits)
- Day 4: Freshmen (25 credits and below)
You must request an Official transcript from that college to be sent directly to Keuka College Registrar's office. Once we receive the transcript we will evaluate what will transfer. We accept:
- Transcripts sent via secure email from another college (or college transcript vendor)
- Paper transcripts from the other college in a sealed college envelope. We do not accept paper transcripts that have been previously opened.
There are 3 types of holds that prevent you from registering:
- ADV Advising Hold: See your advisor who will have the hold lifted
- SA Student Accounts: Visit the Student Accounts office to resolve your bill or contact them via email at [email protected] or by phone at (315) 279-5659
- FA Financial Aid: Visit the Financial Aid office to understand what you need to do to complete your financial aid paperwork or contact them via email at [email protected] or by phone at (315) 279-5232
- HEA Health Services Hold: Contact the Health & Counseling Center by emailing [email protected], or calling (315) 279-5368
For information regarding Add/Drop/Withdraw a course can be found on the Registration and Registration Changes page in the Keuka College Record.
For current Add/Drop/Withdraw dates, please refer to the Academic Calendar.
No. Unofficial transcripts are generated from the KC Self Service for active students only. If you are no longer an active student, all transcripts can be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse at www.getmytranscript.com.
Transfer information can be found on our Transfer Credit Inquiry site.
- Class cancellations are posted to the Class Cancellations website.
- For campus-wide closings or delays, sign up for alerts through local.nixle.com (also check e-mail or keuka.edu)
- Grades are not sent home. Your official grades can be viewed on the KC Portal | KC Self Service | Grades
- Grades are due to be posted 6 days after the exam date or the last class meeting if no exam is held