Search the Keuka College Help Center

Help Center Search

How can I obtain an Enrollment Verification?

As a current student you can print out your own enrollment verification by going to: KC Portal > KC Self Service > Enrollment Verifications > Add New Request (Select Advanced Enrollment for future terms)

If you have a verification form certified that you need filled out, please bring it to the Office of the Registrar.

What should I do with my loan deferment forms?

Fill out the student portion and bring the form to the Registrar's Office. We will fill out the rest and send it on as requested.

How is my registration day determined?

On campus students day of registration is determined by your class level (cumulative credits, not including what is in progress) and athletic status.

  • Day 1: Athletes and Seniors  (85 credits and above)
  • Day 2: Juniors (55-84 credits)
  • Day 3: Sophomores (26-54 credits)
  • Day 4: Freshmen (25 credits and below)
How can I get credit for courses I took at another college?

You must request an Official transcript from that college to be sent directly to Keuka College Registrar's office.  Once we receive the transcript we will evaluate what will transfer. We accept:

  • Transcripts sent via secure email from another college (or college transcript vendor)
  • Paper transcripts from the other college in a sealed college envelope.  We do not accept paper transcripts that have been previously opened.
Where can I find out what my degree requirements are?

Your degree requirements can be found on your Program Evaluation. KC Portal > KC Self Service > Student Planning > My Progress

I can't register because I have a hold. What should I do?

There are four types of holds that prevent you from registering:

  • ADV Advising Hold: See your advisor who will have the hold lifted
  • SA Student Accounts: Visit the Student Accounts office to resolve your bill or contact them via email at [email protected] or by phone at (315) 279-5237
  • FA Financial Aid: Visit the Financial Aid office to understand what you need to do to complete your financial aid paperwork or contact them via email at [email protected] or by phone at (315) 279-5232
  • HEA Health Services Hold: Contact the Health & Counseling Center by emailing [email protected], or calling (315) 279-5368
How do I know what classes I need to register for?

To see what courses you still need to complete, please go to: KC Portal > KC Self-Service > Student Planning > My Progress. Additionally, we encourage you to contact your faculty advisor to talk about student planning.

How many credits do I need to be considered a full time student?

Undergraduate students must be registered for at least 12 credits and graduate students must be registered for at least 9 credits to be considered full-time students. For questions about financial aid implications of being part-time, please contact financial aid.

What is the difference between Add/Drop/Withdraw a course?

For information regarding Add/Drop/Withdraw a course can be found on the Registration and Registration Changes page in the Keuka College Record.

For current Add/Drop/Withdraw dates, please refer to the Academic Calendar.

Can I get an unofficial transcript if I’m no longer an active Keuka College student?

No. Unofficial transcripts are generated from the KC Self Service for active students only. If you are no longer an active student, all transcripts can be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse at

How do I know if my credits will transfer into Keuka College?

Prospective students can view our list of course equivalencies in our Transfer Evaluation System. Current students can see how their credits transferred in KC Self-Service under Student Planning > Transfer Summary.

I took college classes (or AP, IB) in High School, how do I get them to transfer?

You must request an official transcript from the college, College Board (AP), or International Baccalaureate (IB) that you received the credit from. Note: we will not transfer credit from your high school transcript.

How do I find out if classes are cancelled?
How can I look at my grades?
  • Grades are not sent home. Your official grades can be viewed on the KC Portal | KC Self Service | Grades
  • Grades are due to be posted 6 days after the exam date or the last class meeting if no exam is held
How do I make the Dean's List?

Dean's List is awarded to full-time undergraduate students who have earned a 3.5 GPA or above in a term. The Dean's List is not granted to graduate students as there are discipline-specific criteria that must be met to achieve exemplary success in each program.