Search the Keuka College Help Center

Help Center Search

Where do I buy books?

Books can be:

  • Purchased at the Keuka College Bookstore 
  • Rented at the Keuka College Bookstore
  • Purchased anywhere using the ISBN number.
How can I see my schedule?

You can see/print your schedule by going to: KC Portal > KC Self Service > Student Planning

How can I change my address?

To change your address:

KC Self-Service (KC Portal > KC Self-Service > User Options > User Profile) where you can change your address online.

How can I change my name?
  • Fill out a name change form and submit it to the Registrar's Office with a copy of at least one piece of legal documentation (drivers license, marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc)
  • E-mail [email protected] with a copy of at least one piece of legal documentation (drivers license, marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc)
How can I change my major or add a minor?

Fill out an Academic Program Change form located on the Registrar's website and submit the completed form to the Registrar's Office.

What is FERPA?

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act that protects the privacy of student education records. 

Can my parents have access to my grades or other student record information?

In order for your parents or anyone else to have access to your information you must fill out a FERPA waiver.

How can I view my current FERPA form?

You can view your current FERPA release information in KC Self-Service under your user profile > Student Records Release Information.

Can the College disclose my student record without my permissions?

Only directory information can be released without a signed consent form or a FERPA waiver.  

How do I apply for the commencement ceremony?

Click the "Apply for Commencement" button at the top of the KC Portal main page.

When do I apply for commencement ceremony?

See the Academic Calendar for dates

If I participate in commencement does that mean I graduated?

Not necessarily. You may participate in commencement if you are within 15 credits of completing your program. You will be conferred when you have met all of your degree requirements.

How many credits do I need to graduate?

A minimum of 120 credits is required to graduate, however, your program and individual situation may require more. Use your program evaluation to check the status of your credits earned.

How many Field Periods are required to graduate?

You must complete a Field Period for every 30 Keuka College credits required for your program.

When will I get my diploma?

Diplomas are mailed 4-6 weeks after you are conferred.