Search the Keuka College Help Center

What if I lose my Student ID?

If you lose your student ID card, you will be able to get a replacement at the Office of Student Life in the Dahlstrom Student Center during regular business hours. The first one is free, any subsequent cards will cost you $20 for replacement.

If you lose your ID card after hours or on a weekend, please notify your RA of CA and alternative options may be available for getting meals in the Geiser and access to your residence hall. Any other ID card uses will need to be postponed until you are able to get your replacement card.