Search the Keuka College Help Center

When Does Field Period® happen?

About 70% of Keuka College students complete their Field Period® requirements during the January term while the remaining 30% complete them during the summer. In rare circumstances, special permission may be granted for a student to complete one during the fall or spring semester.