To see what courses you still need to complete, please go to: KC Portal > KC Self-Service > Student Planning > My Progress. Additionally, we encourage you to contact your faculty advisor to talk about student planning.
You can meet with your advisor or success advisor to get help reading your program evaluation. You can also visit the Registrar's Office. The 3 key status are as follows:
- In-Progress: You are currently enrolled, but you have degree requirements that have not yet been attempted. Review all sections In-Progress below.
- Pending Anticipated Complete: Upon successful completion of all registered and pre-registered coursework now showing, your degree requirements will be done.
- Complete: Congratulations! Your degree requirements are finished, and you are done! Degrees are generally conferred at the end of every month.
As a current student you can print out your own enrollment verification by going to: KC Portal > KC Self Service > Enrollment Verifications > Add New Request (Select Advanced Enrollment for future terms)
If you have a verification form certified that you need filled out, please bring it to the Office of the Registrar.
Your degree requirements can be found on your Program Evaluation. KC Portal > KC Self Service > Student Planning > My Progress
On campus students day of registration is determined by your class level (cumulative credits, not including what is in progress) and athletic status.
- Day 1: Athletes and Seniors (85 credits and above)
- Day 2: Juniors (55-84 credits)
- Day 3: Sophomores (26-54 credits)
- Day 4: Freshmen (25 credits and below)
You should review your program evaluation at least once per term, to make sure you are on track!