Search the Keuka College Help Center

Academics & Records Transfer Credit

How do I know if my credits will transfer into Keuka College?

Prospective students can view our list of course equivalencies in our Transfer Evaluation System. Current students can see how their credits transferred in KC Self-Service under Student Planning > Transfer Summary.

How can I get credit for courses I took at another college?

You must request an Official transcript from that college to be sent directly to Keuka College Registrar's office.  Once we receive the transcript we will evaluate what will transfer. We accept:

  • Transcripts sent via secure email from another college (or college transcript vendor)
  • Paper transcripts from the other college in a sealed college envelope.  We do not accept paper transcripts that have been previously opened.
I took college classes (or AP, IB) in High School, how do I get them to transfer?

You must request an official transcript from the college, College Board (AP), or International Baccalaureate (IB) that you received the credit from. Note: we will not transfer credit from your high school transcript.